Tuesday, November 22, 2005


Yup that's me and the Timber. Wow that picture's like REALLY old. 2001 I believe. Awww... That feels so long ago.
But not so long ago (Saturday) I had lots of fun tormenting the Abzster and Lauren. Mwahahahaha! I shall not be defeated at SPOONS! Sorry we didn't play Twister. ANd thanks for not picking on Heather.
I'm all sad today becuase I found out that I won't be able to make my yearly pilgrimage to the Orpheum in Madtown to stand in the cold with Cassie and Leah to listen to the Ani and vent my feminista ideals. I'm also sad that Ani has tendonitis in both wrists... so she should rest up and all that jazz. Just so that she can come serenade me some other year. But I sure will miss standing in the cold, not drinking any alcoholic beverages that I didn't put in my pocket, reminising about the last time we did this...
But we bought a Van! And it's not even a mini-van. It's a Van-Van. A man's Van. Well, it's blue. It's a E250 cargo van with no windows. which is really ugly and I hope that I never have to drive it. So there. I still miss the Subaru. That little station wagon rocked.
Tim says I have to go to bed now. night.Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Ave said...

HEY! I so know you!!! How are you. Ok do you remember who I am. All I know is that you have good taste in movies. " Its just a flesh wound... I'll bite your arms off" good stuff! Ok well bye!

abz said...

lol oh dawn! good timez! haha i'm sad i wanna see ani so bad! shez like on my list of thingz i must see b4 i die! ....ok not really cuz thatz creepy but i really wanna see her!!! newayz! we need to watch kungpow and emperorz new groove....movie nite!!! and heather was cool, no need to pick on her....which i soooo would do cuz despite popular belief i am evil.....but shez cool. haha ok, over tired and i have to get up for early mornin witnessin, darn these hardcore floridianz!!!!!

Flumper said...

ok so i just noticed that you and timber totally match, as in hair color. its like exactly the same. that is great. i love it!